Lucite Toilet Seats : Car Seat Buntings
Lucite Toilet Seats
- Most toilets do not include a seat. They are available for round or elongated shaped bowls, regular or contoured for more comfortable seating. They also come in many finishes such as wood, molded composition, cushioned vinyl, plastic or polypropylene.
- (toilet seat) the hinged seat on a toilet
- A solid transparent plastic made of polymethyl methacrylate (the same material as Perspex or Plexiglas)
- a transparent thermoplastic acrylic resin
- Lucite is a tradename for a type of hard and durable plastic polymer commonly used for Pipe Stems. They retain their finish over long periods and can be easily polished, yet they can be hard on the teeth.
- Trade name for a very hard and durable plastic. It is commonly used as a material for pipe stems on both hand made and mass-produced pipes. Many makers favor lucite because of its durability; however, many consider it not as comfortable in the mouth as vulcanite.
Big John Toilet Seat
Is your toilet seat wiggling around, partially detached, right now? Standard seats are awfully flimsy and easy to dislodge, particularly if you put much weight on them, but the Big John Toilet Seat is sturdy and comfortable. Replace your flimsy toilet seat with one that won’t slip, pinch, or break (1,200 lb. weight capacity). Big John is also 2" higher than standard toilet seats, making it perfect for senior citizens and the physically impaired.
For more information, visit us at Facebook.com/firstSTREETinc
Toilet Seat Cover Origami
Jason Ku, Brian Chan, Nate Geller, John Szinger, Eric Gjerde, Tien Yin Yau, Andrea Hawksley, Andrew Hudson, Jared Needle, Kyohei Katsuta, Julia Niemeyer(?) and Meenakshi Mukherji.
Apologies if I got any names wrong or missed anyone out.